set your goals
- administrative (where)
- strategic (how)
- tactical (with what)
- operational (who)
identify your index of routes:
- Time Value (fast&furious or slow&gentle)
- Marketplace (blue ocean, red ocean)
- Risk values (vulnerability, can i be risky?)
- Control Point (where can i find out that i'm good)
identify your index of signs
- Customer Profile
- Customer Journey
- Customer Experience
identify your index of communication
- to whom are you got to speak?
- what are you got to say?
- where do you want to be seen and heard?
who's the boss?
- each index should have it's own responsible
- each of your responsible must have a clear technical task, and clearly understand his point of control
identify the best organization instruments - task managers or crm
Kpi, task list, rules of game.
divide and conquer
Set your valuable metrics:
- Average Customer Lifespan
- RR (ratention rate, are they involved?)
- NPS (loyalty)
Whom do i respect? From whom do i learn?
It could be one vision and many ways to express it.
ABC of planing:
- setting priorities
- determine the cause
- allocate resources
- sets the responsible persons
- determine the method
- establishes periodicity
- timing value
- establishes the system for information supplied
- establishes the person responsible for analyzing the supplied information
- establishes the person with power of decision and reaction
- sets the technology of reactions and corrections