Are you making efforts to save our underwater population? If not, here are a few things that you can do to help out. Remember: just one action can change a lot.
- Recycle your plastic.
- Throw your trash in a trash can, not on the ground.
- Buy your seafood from sustainable fisheries.
- Dispose of harmful chemicals properly.
- Further educate yourself and others about marine life.
- Join an organization that supports underwater animal life.
- Spread the word!
How can we use our IB learner profiles to help support SDG 14?
- Knowledgeable- Inform yourself about the ways that you can support marine life.
- Reflective/Thinker- Think about the things that are happening to the underwater population and the things that are going to happen if we don't change our ways.
- Communicator- Spread the word about SDG 14!
- Inquire- Ask questions about how you can help the underwater animals.