1. On Sunday, David Bowie won 4 Grammys posthumously. How many Grammys had he earned previous to Sunday?
2. The president has gotten a lot of attention for his executive orders since taking office. Which president issued the most during his occupancy of the White House? Woodrow Wilson, Franklin D. Roosevelt, or Barack Obama?
3. As chairman of the House Oversight Committee, Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz's job is to investigate and expose waste, fraud, and abuse in the government. His current target? This PBS cartoon character. What's his name?
"I learned something new, something new today. I learned it upside down and inside out. I learned all about ______!"
4. It's carnival season. Which American city in boasts the first Mardi Gras celebration in the U.S., held in the 1700s?
5. Woof! What breed is the Wisconsin dog who just won best of show in the 141st Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show? An extra point for her name.
6. Actor Ashton Kutcher testified Wednesday before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on behalf of his organization that fights human trafficking. In a lighter moment of the hearing, Ashton blew a senator a kiss after the senator said, "Ashton, you were better looking in the movies." Which senator was on the receiving end of the kiss?
7. Awkward handshakes are in the news, and one of the most recent examples is between President Trump and the leader of our neighbor to the north. Who is the prime minister of Canada?
8. Wisconsin's spring primary is this Tuesday. True or False: Current state superintendent Tony Evers is running against 2 candidates that have been in the news for discussing a proposition to promise each other high-paying jobs at the state Department of Public Instruction in return for an endorsement in the general election.
9. Which former star in the Harry Potter movie series is playing opposite a Beast in the forthcoming adaption of a Disney fairy tale?
The actress 15 years ago.
10. It's Girl Scout cookie time. In which decade was the first known cookie sale by Girl Scouts. An extra point if you know the exact year!