- Privacy and serenity in desirable lagoon location on cul-de-sac
- Contemporary style home; 4 BR/ 2 BA plus attached 2-car garage
- Home is approx. 2,340 SF and lot size is approx. 7,812 SF
- Artistic front entry with designer Art Deco stained and etched glass
- Sunlit living room with soaring vaulted ceiling overlooks expansive deck and calm lagoon. There is ample space for outdoor dining and lounging.
- Attractive kitchen with honed granite counters and backsplash, stainless steel appliances, farmhouse sink, garden window, glass bar counter for additional seating, and designer pendants. Adjacent to the kitchen is a pantry/laundry room with high ceilings and abundant cabinet storage.
- Spacious dining room opens to kitchen; perfect for entertaining.
- Relaxing, airy family room has lagoon view and opens to living room.
- Plantation shutters and views of the lagoon and backyard deck grace the master bedroom. Spa-like master bathroom has dual showerheads, frameless glass shower doors, towel warmer, Porcelanosa decorative stone tile and walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms have wood floors, window treatments and ceiling fans. The front bedroom has been staged as an office and has a built-in dresser.
- A decorative glass block wall and two skylights bathe the hall bathroom in natural light. New plumbing fixtures recently installed.
- Hardwood floors and custom window treatments throughout
- Excellent Foster City Schools: Brewer Island Elementary School and Bowditch Middle School
- Close proximity to Peninsula Jewish Community Center, 99 Ranch Market, Leo J. Ryan Park, Foster City Community Center, Bay Beach, and more
- Convenient to numerous parks, shopping centers, nature trails, restaurants and commute routes
Offered at $1,998,000
Architecture + Design
Life + Leisure
Foster City | California
Blu Skye Media