Wembley House Ltd was founded in 2017 by Paramjit S. Bharj, author of the Strange Wyrld novels, and is based in London, England.
- Wembley House follows the traditional publishing approach, with the added bonus that we accept direct submissions.
- Our aim is to build a micro-publishing community of writers who support one another in this increasingly difficult industry.
- We care and want to get you published sooner rather than later.
- We're writers too and have first-hand experience of the publishing minefield.
- You need someone who takes care of all the complicated stuff, so you can do what you do best - write.
- Once we've reviewed your manuscript and feel it is one that we can work with, we will contact you and discuss your publishing journey.
- We don't offer advances to authors, but the royalties we pay are split at 50% for both print and e-copy sales.
- There are no hidden charges and anything we do charge for is duly noted in our publishing contract.
Wembley House will consider submissions from both new writers and established authors , as well as those who would like to re-release any 'out of print' books, in the following genres:
- Dark Fantasy
- Action & Adventure
- Romantic novels (provided they must fit in to one of the above genres).
Please email your submissions to: email@example.com
We do not accept submissions by post.
- Put your name and the title of your manuscript in the subject line of the email, for example: John Doe, WHO AM I?
- Your manuscript and synopsis should be in Word format and 1.5 or double spaced. Please check for any spelling mistakes before you submit.
- We require between 8 to 12 weeks to read through your submission, so please do alert us via the submissions email address if another agent has requested your complete manuscript or you receive an offer of representation.
- Please write a one-line elevator pitch and provide the titles of up to three comparable books or authors you'd place your book alongside in your email
- Write a formal covering letter in the body of your email, which introduces your book. Essentially, you're trying to convince us to care about your story, so pitch your book in your email - write a compelling blurb to get us interested in your story.
- Don't forget to include a paragraph about yourself, your reason(s) for writing this book, and anything else about yourself that is relevant to the work you are submitting.
- Attach a one-page synopsis and the first three chapters of your manuscript. There should only be two attachments in a single email. As a rule, the synopsis should tell the whole story with spoilers.
- To submit illustrations please send a little information about yourself along with a sample of your portfolio either via a link to your website or attached as PDFs or jpegs. Please do not send download links or zip files.