Adobe Advertising Cloud is the first independent, cross-channel advertising platform across all screens and all formats. The combined SEM, DCO & DSP (across display, video, social and PTV) platform is tightly integrated with Adobe's Experience Cloud.
The Adobe Advertising Cloud Solution Consultant (AAC SC) is responsible for demonstrating how the Adobe Advertising platform will solve prospects' business problems, using tailored use-cases, which clearly articulate the context and value of the Adobe Advertising Cloud platform in a customer's daily work stream. As part of this process, SCs are responsible for understanding the Adobe Advertising Cloud's technical architecture and describing contingencies the customer needs to consider.
What Current SCs Say About The Role:
- "I didn't know a technical role like this existed where I could be a client-facing pre-sales Subject Matter Expert."
- “I have exposure to all aspects of the business, including product, marketing, and sales leadership. In addition to learning a ton from each team, I can make a real impact on the direction of the solution. I’ve never been in an organization where Solution Consulting has such a respected and influential voice.”
- "What I love about the SC role is that it's more of a lifestyle than a job. The focus is completely on what matters: how am I impacting sales cycles with my AE and how am I developing my subject matter expertise across the Adobe Advertising platform, the Adobe Stack and Ad Tech/MarTech; not how many hours am I in the office."
- I've been an SE/SC now for 6 years at a couple of different companies. Adobe is at a different level in terms of personal development and work/life balance.
The Solution Consultant is expected to:
- Effectively demonstrate the Adobe Advertising Cloud platform within the context of the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Develop expert knowledge of the Adobe Advertising Cloud
- Develop deep understanding of the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Maintain an understanding of the Adobe Advertising Cloud competitors across all categories: SEM, DSP, Social, Video, Mobile, PTV and DCO
- Develop & Maintain expert understanding of the digital and TV advertising ecosystems
- At least seven years previous success in a technical pre-sales, technical account management or consulting/post-sales environment
- Hands-on DSP experience & expertise including an understanding of mobile & video formats
Combination of at least 3 of the following 5:
- Hands-on DMP Experience
- Hands-on Programmatic TV Experience
- Hands-on SEM Experience
- Hands-on technical Display, Native, or Video Experience
- TV Media Buying and Media Research Experience
Additional Requirements & Qualifications
- Understanding of Web Analytics, Conversion and Optimization solutions
- Working knowledge of client-side and server-side scripting technologies
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Familiar and skilled with graphics programs to create presentations (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Powerpoint or Keynote)
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to demonstrating value to prospects and customers
- Strong verbal and writing skills (writing samples helpful)
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Must effectively drive new business
- Bachelor’s degree
If interested, please email Jeff Figueiredo, Americas Adobe Advertising, Audience Manager & Campaign SC Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org