- New Hire - 90 Days
- Promotional - 30 Days
- Maximum 2 weeks in advance
- Minimum 1 week in advance
- Add 5 Days at 5 Years
- Add 5 Days at 15 Years
- Overtime Hours will not exceed 52 hours per year, per employee.
- 30 hours/wk
Consecutive Days Off
- 2 Days off for every 5 consecutive Days Worked
- Increase Contribution Rate Per Hour by $.05 every year
- Employer Contribution: 60%
- Employee Contribution: 40%
- 3% Annual Wage Increase
Employees'/ Union's Position
- Union wanted 5% wage increase per year
- Health Insurance: Dependents covered, Lower Prescription co-pays, eye care, and dental care.
- Vacation: 2 weeks after 1 year/ 3 weeks after 4/ an additional week for each 4 years of service.
- More holidays
- 7 day posting for work schedules
- Double time for 7th consecutive day of work.
- Day Care
- 6 Months notice for shut down
- No Subcontracting
- Certain amount of days for immigrants to go back to home country and get Visa.
- Wage: 5% increase each year for 3 years
- Probationary Period: 60 days for new hire, 30 days for promotion
- Healthcare: 60% Paid by Employer, 40% paid by employee. While the Employer will now pay for the dependants of 76 employees. 50% of dental paid by company
- Full time work: 30 hours a week, all current employees will keep their same benefits
- Daycare: promise to look into a daycare during contract term (good faith) search for company to fill retail space to provide a daycare
- Maternity: 12 weeks of paid maternity leave at 55% of average pay
- Overtime: There will rarely be O/T because 5 days on and 2 days off scheduling. In the event, on 7th consecutive day there will be double time given out.
- HRIS: Agreed to 5 days on, 2 days off
- Scheduling: 2 weeks notice- reserve right to change schedule 1 week prior
- Notification: 90 day notification of potential shut down
- Retirement: Increase retirement 5% per year
- Holiday: 9 days to choose from out of 15, with a 3 week notification
- Overall both sides were satisfied.
- We can't agree to 50/50 on co-pays
- HRIS implementation should have been an assumption
- "Promise" to look into a Day Care
- 1 time-out was taken
- Better Time-Management was needed
- More research could have been done on other side's potential items and positions
- Grandfathering in employees who were part of previous contract in regards to full time employment