By the end of the semester my goal is to get at least a B average in all my classes. I will get this by always doing my work and paying attention in class.
- Step 1: Do Homework
- Step 2: Study
- Step 3. Pay Attention
- Step 4. Come in before and after school.
My goal is to get an A again like last semester I will pay attention and do my work.
- First: Pay attention at all times
- Second: Read
- Third: study for any and all test that are coming up
- Fourth: Turn in all my work
High School Goal
My high school goal is to graduate with a good GPA.
- I will put my full effort into all my work.
- Will take any and all extra credit work offered.
- Keep all my grades above a C all four years of High School
After High School Goal
After High school I plan to go to college I will do this by starting law school where I will become a corporate lawyer.
- First I need to find one of the top law school I can get into
- Next I need to find out how much and how long I will attending this school
- Last I just need to always pay full attention when anything about this job comes up.
My personal goal is to become more respectable to my family and friends by being successful.