Want a healthier life and to be surrounded by a healthier environment? Come live at 7 Peaks!
We live by the motto from the Boy Scouts of America "Leave no trace." This is saying that in the environment other people should not be able to tell that you have once been there.
One of our work buildings
Our mission statement is "Healthier environment, Healthier people." We think that if we are surrounded by the clean healthy environment we will be healthier and more immune to sicknesses.
1. No Littering
2. No Pollution
3. Controlled Fire at ALL Times
4. Respect Land
5. Respect Animals
6. Save Energy / Electricity
7. Save Resources
8. Recycle Waste Products
9. Buy and Sell Eco-Friendly Products
10. Use Digital over Physical
Recycle and follow the rules.
The average persons day in 7 Peaks may go something like this:
1. Wake up (11:00 am)
2. Get Ready for the Day (11:00-11:15)
3. Eat Healthy Breakfast (11:15-11:30)
4. Leave to Work (11:30)
5. Work (11:45-2:00)
6. Get Home (2:15)
7. Do Something Fun (2:15-8:00)
8. Eat Dinner (8:00-9:00)
9. Government Meeting (9:30)
10. Go to Bed (11:00 pm)
We are located in Japan. We have all the beautiful mountains and all the advanced technology.
We are a Democracy. We feel that everybody has a say in what choices are being made in the government.