Discover why the Church has been right all along about marriage, family, and sexual morality!
- Children of Divorce
- Abandoned Spouses
- Children of Same-Sex Parents
- Refugees from the Gay Lifestyle
Learn what it's costing: in child trauma, clergy sex abuse scandals, runaway government power, and more.
Join us for an awards dinner on Friday evening. On Saturday, we'll have speakers, panels, presentations...and you'll connect with others pursuing the same goals and hear perspectives that deepen your own understanding.
Schedule of Events
April 26 // Friday night dinner
- Scholarship Award: Robert Gagnon
- Activism Award: Jeff Morgan, Divorce Reform activist
- Public Witness Award: Moira Greyland Peat
Schedule of Events
April 27 // Saturday Morning: Survivors of Divorce.
- Stephen Baskerville: Solid Science and sound thinking support the Church’s position
- Leila Miller: Real people have suffered from not living according to Church teaching
- Testimony / Panelists: Abandoned spouses, adult children of divorce, victims of the family courts
- Chris Brennan and Jeff Morgan: We can make a difference
April 27 // Saturday Afternoon: Survivors of the Gay Life-Style
- Robert Gagnon: What the Church actually teaches
- Paul Sullins: Solid Science and sound thinking support the Church’s position
- Laura Lowder / Testimony Panel: Adult children and spouses of gays, lesbians, and transgenders, refugees from the gay life-style
- Jennifer Morse: We can make a difference
Survivors' Summit All-Access Pass (dinner + conference)
Survivors' Summit Conference
Speakers, Panels, Testimonials, Refreshments & Lunch
I can't attend, but I'd like to help
Check out our press release for more information
Created with images by Simon - "rough horn alpine tannheimer mountains" • Paul Csogi - "untitled image" • Simon - "rough horn alpine tannheimer mountains" • Witizia - "pyrenees mountains snow" • Guillaume Briard - "Rock layers" • Omer Salom - "Angels Landing"