I'm so happy we met at the conference!!
Don't miss out on the conference special. Right now you can receive a free kit AND free shipping with a 12 kit 12 month subscription. There are also discounts for multiple children and for 6 kit 12 month subscriptions. Click below to be taken to the conference special page.
- The thicker your roving ( A roving is a long and narrow bundle of fiber. ) is, the fatter your rope (ring) will be. You'll get the hang of this after a while.
- You need your fingers to have a little bit of friction to twist the yarn. If you are finding it hard to twist the yarn, try getting your fingers just a little damp.
Start by twisting a section in the middle of your roving until it wants to come together and twist. Go ahead and let it do this. This will be the beginnings of your rope ring.
- Twist the roving away from you.
- Pull the twisted roving back towards yourself.
- Repeat this process until the ring is long enough to go around your finger at least three times.
How to wear your ring.
- Wrap the rope ring around your finger until you come to the end.
- The end of the ring should have been left fluffy (unspun).
- Tuck the fluffy end into the creases of the previous wraps.