To be eligible as an Ugly Christmas Sweater Contestant you MUST wear a Christmas, Hanukkah, or Winter themed sweater/sweater vest/sweater outfit. (NO EXCEPTIONS) You may alter your sweater in any way that you choose anytime prior to entering the contest.
YOU MAY BE DISQUALIFIED FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. Must have sweater on during the day and upon arrival.
2. Removing your sweater before the Ugliest Christmas Sweater Champion has been announced.
3. Altering your sweater in any way after entering the contest.
4. Swapping sweaters with another contestant during the event or before the Champion has been announced.
5. If your sweater does not have a Christmas, Hanukkah, or Winter theme.
6. If your “sweater” is actually a t-shirt, turtleneck, sweatshirt or any shirt other than a sweater or sweater vest.
You may NOT vote for yourself (must vote for someone else)
Anyone not competing and anyone who has been disqualified are not permitted to vote for the Ugliest Christmas Sweater Champion.