So if you don't know I'm a big dog lover and the pooch above is my very own Emma Jade so I thought what better way to show her off and actually tie her into a fun wedding blog about how a couple could incorporate their fur baby into there big wedding day. We've all seen those precious pictures of puppy ring bearers and Dogs of Honor...
...but sometimes it's just not possible to include your dog in the actual wedding! Perhaps the venue doesn't allow animals...or your mom is allergic...or you'd rather do without the slobber & shedding on your $2,000 dress...So I scoured threw the internet to come up with some Pawsome wedding ideas that you can incorporate your fur baby into the big-day-without having them physically present.
1. Turn an artistic portrait of your pooch into the guest book! (Reminds me of a Silk Screen by Ruppert Smith)
2. There's no better way to honor your furbaby than by having a pet adoption or by donating to a dog-friendly cause.
3. CockTAIL napkins
4. Order some cute custom-printed favor bags...
5. Make them the star of your Save The Dates.
6. Or let them greet guests on the ceremony welcome sign or fun signs at the bar area or just some random quirky signs!
7. You can have flower arrangements to look like your doggy
8. You can have your wedding cake made to look like your dog or have them as a wedding cake topper.