Keep scrolling to see how we break poverty one step at a time for one participant, with your help.
INCOME: Boosting confidence and developing essential skills.
- $50 pays for a professional outfit for a job interview.
- $500 pays for 20 hours of one-on-one career coaching.
- $5,000 funds career coaching and workshops for an entire class of participants.
ASSETS: Clearing records and building assets for a stronger future.
- $50 pays for a credit-check and individual financial consultation.
- $500 covers legal services to break through two participants' barriers.
- $5,000 funds financial coaching and workshops for an entire class of participants.
WELLNESS: Improving physical and emotional health.
- $50 helps connect one participant with CalFresh, Medi-Cal and other valuable resources available to them.
- $500 enrolls one participant in a life-saving tobacco cessation class.
- $5,000 covers a month of wellness services and workshops.
CONNECTIONS: Forging community relationships, strengthening families and inspiring local advocacy.
- $50 provides dinner for a dozen participants at one Men or Women's Support Group meeting.
- $500 covers transportation for a group of participant advocates to meet with state lawmakers about issues important to them.
- $5,000 covers Rubicon's connections work for an entire month.
WILL YOU BE THE ONE TO BREAK POVERTY IN THE EAST BAY?