We will also begin soccer tryouts this week: Monday will begin girls and Tuesday will begin boys. Call the front office with questions!
Bryan County Schools District Teacher of the Year! 🎉
What is your #OneWord for 2020? At #BeBCMS, the last several years, scholars and staff have participated in the #OneWord project. It is a great way to build habits and create a focus for the goals you have for the new year (and decade!) ahead! Check out more about the #OneWord project below and find the book by Jon Gordon on Amazon!
BCMS is once again collecting Box Tops! Check out the Box Top Link for the new ways to submit box tops! This year, we will still submit the transition cut box tops- but you can get the app for your phone and scan them in! Check out the information here!
Our start time this year is 8:35. Our end time is 3:35. Breakfast will begin at 8:10. Homeroom begins at 8:35 and is for attendance purposes. If you have questions regarding car drop off or bus transportation, please call our front office! We encourage families to grab a book off our of Free Little Libraries when you are on campus and as always, if there is a book your child wants, please have them email me!
My co-anchors for our morning news broadcast are so much fun! There is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes to get this up and running! It is the highlight of my day!
•Welcome Back Scholars• 🎉
• 2019/20 #BeBCMS Administrtion Team •
Mrs. Raeburn as Principal, Mr. Scott as our Assistant Principal and BCHS Head Football Coach and Mrs. Ennis, Assistant Principal and Director of Athletics. We love serving our school and community. ❤️🎉🤓
#BeYouBeHereBelong #ALLin #BeBCMS
Bryan County Middle School Teacher of the Year 2020-2021
Upcoming events and notes:
- 1/13 --> #CelebrateMonday--> Basketball- AWAY, Soccer Tryouts begin <girls>
- 1/14 --> #TurnUpTuesday --> Scoliosis Screening, Soccer Tryouts begin <boys>
- 1/15 --> #WinWednesday --> Block Schedule Day! District Spelling Bee
- 1/16 --> #ThankfulThursday --> Block Schedule Day!
- 1/17 ->#FocusFriday- CLUB day!, Kona Ice!, Free HAT day!
- No School Monday, January 20th in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Reminder: If you need to check out your child for an appointment, the cut off time is 3:00 PM. Please be respectful of this policy.
- Yearbooks are on sale! $40.00. You can use My Payments Plus to pay! Go to Parent Information/My Payments Plus on our web page.
- You can get #BeBCMS newsletter in a variety of ways. It is posted to our facebook page every Sunday. It is sent out via Thrillshare based on the number you have stored as primary in Powerschool, and it is also linked on our web page. Please check your Powerschool primary phone information to make sure you can get texts from Thrillshare. This year, I will not be using REMIND.
- Grade Levels send out a "Peek of the Week" each week. These Peeks can be found on our website and on our Facebook page. You can also check them out on Twitter.
- Ms. Raeburn’s cell: 912-255-0630
- Ms. Raeburn’s email: email@example.com
Thank you for your support of Bryan County Middle. I am proud to serve as the Principal of the best middle school in Georgia!
We want YOU to have it all! 🤓🌟💯🤩😎💔