Cuts and scrapes can hurt a lot so it is important to know how to prevent them and how to treat them.
- Pay attention to what you are doing
- If distracted, turn the project aside until you can pay attention to it.
- Know how to use the object properly
- Have a good lighting so you can see what you hdvns doing.
- Where gloves whenever possible to protect your hands
- Where safety gear like glasses and boots.
- Hold a sharp object away from your body while using it
- Carry the object with the dangerous end away from you
- Shut the power of and use safety locks when you are not using them
- Store dangurous objects away from children when you are not using them.
How to treat a cut
- Wash your hands to avoid infection and put on disposable gloves if available
- Stop bleeding by applying pressure to the would