What do I need to participate?
- Internet connection and internet browser (or the Zoom app if using mobile device)
- Video capabilities - Through a built in camera on your laptop, tablet or phone, or through an external webcam.
- Audio - Through internal speakers on your laptop, tablet or phone, or with a set of headphones. It may be helpful to have headphones with a built-in microphone.
Before the Virtual C2C:
- Take into account your home internet bandwidth and consider asking your co-habitants to limit their internet use during your Virtual C2C.
- Try to be on time like you would for any other Call to Conversation! Make sure your technology is working before the scheduled meeting time.
During the Virtual C2C:
- Be flexible! Give each other grace with technology issues and help each other.
- Consider muting yourself when you’re not speaking, but don’t forget to unmute when you’re ready to speak again!
- Address each other by name. It can be more difficult to pick up on who is being spoken to in a video call.
For the optimal C2C experience, we recommend Gallery View.