Take CMTN courses in your home country this Fall!
Coast Mountain College (CMTN) will be offering the fall and winter 2020-21 academic year in a Distributed Learning format to ensure that students, staff and faculty have certainty in how classes will be taught throughout the academic year. All University Credit programs and Business Administration programs will be offered through Distributed Learning in your home country.
The advantages of Distributed Learning
- Long lectures can be presented into smaller sessions and recorded.
- Provides flexibility to learn how and where students want.
- Drives pedagogical innovation, creativity, and more learning-centered approaches.
- Has the potential to expand the reach of the curriculum beyond the classroom and textbook and into the real world.
- Students have time to think about, and pour meaning into, content and ideas.
- Reaches people who otherwise couldn’t attend in person.
- Adds voices from diverse contexts.
- Instruction can happen from anywhere.
Take a look at programs for international students and check for intake times and campus locations. Review specific admission requirements for your program and make sure you have the correct supporting documents to apply and register.
Take an English Proficiency exam online through the Universal Learning Institute or the Duolingo. Due to COVID-19 face-to-face most English Proficiency exams are not being scheduled at this time. Some IELTS testing centres are starting to reopen now.
If you need help with applying, registration or academic planning, please contact your local CMTN representative. Myrna Ordona, our International Advisor is still here to help with this process too.
Email, phone, text or video chat with her.
COVID-19 Update Coast Mountain College follows advice and recommendations from the BC Centre of Disease Control for the most up-to-date information as the impact of COVID - 19 evolves. We commit to communicating our changes as they arise.
Please visit coastmountaincollege.ca/covid19 to find links to the BC Centre of Disease Control, Health Canada travel advisories and helpful information for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Also visit our official Facebook page and Instagram stories for more information and to keep connected with our College.