The Southeast Produce Council is preparing to celebrate the next generation of superheroes during Southern Exposure: The Marvel of Produce! This year’s event will take place March 3 – 5, 2022 at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida. Visit our Southern Exposure page to discover each of our mission assignments within the agenda, which superhero team to register as, hotel information, guest speakers, exhibitors, and more! Join our produce universe today!
The Southern Exposure Digital Toolkit is now available to add to your utility belt!
Email Signature: right click to download image
Facebook: right click to download image
Twitter: right click to download image
Linked In: right click to download image
Instagram: right click to download image
Bright Ideas Fresh Arrivals
The SEPC is excited to feature your new products within our Bright Ideas Fresh Arrivals showcase during Southern Exposure!
How to Submit Your Showcase Application
- As you register for Southern Exposure, select Bright Ideas Fresh Arrivals as one of your sessions.
- Once you register, you’ll receive an application link via email for your showcase.
- Review the options below and submit your application by Friday, January 7, 2022. Cases are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis and space is limited.
- You must include one (1) high-resolution image of your product as well as a detailed description (50 words or less) to be featured within our conference directory and app.
- Price: $400* (Please note: All shelves include lighting and cases will be locked.)
- Case Dimensions: 37” W x 13” H x 25.5" D
- Space is limited to one (1) case per member company (unless approved by the SEPC)
- Your company must be a member of the Southeast Produce Council and in good standing
- Your new products must have been submitted to market since March of 2021 or will be launched before July 2022
*An invoice will be sent upon registering as well as an application link. However, if your showcase is not approved, we will issue a refund.
Here is our Bright Ideas Fresh Arrivals showcase updated with this year's theme – The Marvel of Produce!
Our Innovation Stations are also back by popular demand in which one (1) of your team members may highlight a new product, product line, or service during our Southern Exposure Expo!
How to Submit Your Innovation Station Application
- As you register for Southern Exposure, select Innovation Station as one of your sessions.
- Once you register, you’ll be sent an application link via email for your Innovation Station.
- Review the information below and submit your application by Friday, January 7, 2022. Stations are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and space is limited. Priority will be given to waitlisted companies who meet the criteria as well as companies who are interested in joining the SEPC.
- You must include your logo, one (1) high-resolution image of your product (or product family), as well as a detailed description (50 words or less) to be featured within our conference directory and app.
- Companies will be notified Friday, January 14, if the submission has been approved.
Price: $1499 (does not include individual/group registration fees)*
- Company must be a member in good standing of Southeast Produce Council.
- Company is not currently exhibiting at Southern Exposure (unless prior SEPC approval).
- New product, product line, or family of items must not exceed 4 individual SKUs.
- New product must have been presented to market since September of 2021 or will be launched before July of 2022. (Verification required)
Innovation Station Guidelines
- Space is limited to one (1) Innovation Station per member company.
- One company member allowed in station at a time. (Additional associates would need to purchase individual registrations or register as part of a group registration.)
- No additional signage, banners, display racks, etc. will be allowed!
- Sampling is permitted per convention center policies (see exhibitor kit).
- One (1) stool will be provided at each station.
- Storage space is available within the desk area of the station.
*An invoice will be sent via email upon registering as well as an application link. However, if your Innovation Station is not approved, we will issue a refund.
Here is our Innovation Station updated with this year’s theme – The Marvel of Produce! Your company logo will appear within the face area of the desk as shown in the example below.
Cultivating Ideas – Growing Relationships – Producing Results
Each year, the SEPC strives to curate an impactful series of industry programs and networking events for our members. The SEPC Virtual Garden is our newest platform through which we will continue to keep members abreast of the latest developments in produce—whether those are happening in the soil, in the cloud, or anywhere in between.
Through the SEPC Virtual Garden, we have begun planting the seeds from our founding pillars – Networking, Innovation, Community, and Education – so that our members will reap the benefits of harvesting quality experiences guaranteed to increase the value of their membership.
In case you missed them, several sessions are already available on demand!
The key to the success of our SEPC Virtual Garden is the community who tends it, and we are eager to serve alongside our SEPC family to see what we can grow together!