- After being trafficked there is physical and emotional effects.
- Most people afterward are fighting drug addiction
Some girls get dragged into human trafficking because of there so called "boyfriends"
- Melissa says "I never thought I would end up as a prostitute" . Most girls don't.
- Some people get into it because they do not know about about the subject they were never educated on it.
- Stories say that when the girls were being trafficked they turn them self against you.
- Children suffer from being scared from there caretakers or having a raging fear of the opposite sex, because of what they have been taught.
- Kids and adults of all ages most likely need therapy all their life.
- You can get several infections like STD'S, major back pain, some kids even suffer from stunted growth from a young age.
women are most common attacked over men.
- The causes of human trafficking may lead to poverty
- culture influences
- a very poor education
- and educational opportunities
- corruption and poor law enforcement
- lack of awareness
- high demand for labor
- the huge profits that can be made upon backs of enslaved and exploited laborers.
human trafficking is all over the world and in our country
- Texas alone since 2007, there have been 12,330 total calls, 2,939 total cases, 3,951 total moderate victims, and 3,751 total high victims.
- Human trafficking is most popular in China, Russia, and Uzbekistan.