Last year 10 Randstad employees joined our Himalaya Challenge and visited our projects in Nepal.
We've raised €148.000 with the Himalaya Challenge. Over €75.000 was raised by these Randstad employees!
- Worked as a team - from top level managers to enthusiastic starters
- Shared their own skills and knowledge
- Got out of their comfort zones together
- Developed new skills and grew on a personal level
- Became better co-workers
- Had an experience of a lifetime with VSO and Randstad
But most of all.. they've made an impact locally!
Randstad and VSO are working side by side to fight poverty around the globe through education, skills development, strategic funding and personnel placement.
Jacques van den Broek:
Our core values inspire us to conduct our activities, both inside and outside the corporate environment, in a sustainable manner, and to use our knowledge and experience to make a positive contribution to the world around us.
We believe learning is most powerful when we encourage growth by pushing our leaders out of their comfort zone.
As a company with a global footprint, we require our local leaders to operate effectively and comfortably in a global environment.
We aim to provide our employees with meaningful rewards that influence their affiliation with our company, while encouraging outperformance.
It is our strong belief that real connections are not made from data and algorithms, but require human involvement, empathy, intuition, and instinct.
Building on these key values and the learnings from the Himalaya Challenge 2016...
THE RANDSTAD CHALLENGE
To create real change
you need strong leaders
to take on big challenges
Challenge your offices, divisions, employees, Tempo-team, Yacht, partners etc to join the VSO Randstad challenge
Fundraise for our common aim: to alleviate poverty across the globe
- Gather around one big Randstad target, one common goal.
- Promote Randstad's CSR programs. Introduce employees to Randstad's own VSO projects.
- Invite your employees, teams, offices, partners to reach this target together in 100 days.
- Personal growth through out-of-comfort-zone leadership building.
- Reward those outstanding performances in a way that enhances employee engagement.