- 1 1/3 cups quinoa grains, cooked
- 4 ounce queso fresco, cubed
- 1/2 cup corn kernels, cooked (or frozen corn, defrosted)
- 3/4 cup fava beans, shelled and boiled (or frozen favas, defrosted)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 yellow chile, seeded, membrane removed, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 3/4 cup black olives, cut in strips
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 of a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions: Add all ingredients together in a bowl. Then, mix together well, season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Try more amazing recipes from Chef Jose Victorio Alarcon by going to his restaurant: Puerto 511 Cocina Peruana.