All athletes MUST have a DIAA physical AND and Red Clay release form on file with Nurse Brown in order to tryout for sports (both high school & middle school)
Physicals and waivers can be completed at FamilyID.com for both middle school and high school athletes. All fall athletes/parents must complete the Family ID registration.
Congratulations to Conrad Athletics for being State Champions in Sportsmanship for 10 years in a row!
Fall Club Tennis
Anyone interested in playing fall tennis please see Coach Jackson and Coach Barb on Monday, September 29, during the lunch periods. Fall tennis is open to any 6 - 12th grade student. Please sign up and take a flyer home to your family explaining about the program.
- Monday, September 23rd - Back-to-School Night (6th-12th grade) 6-8pm
- Friday, September 27th - Dress Down Day ($2 or 15 Bio-Tech Bucks)
- Monday, September 30th - No School- Rosh Hashana
- Friday, October 4th - No School- In-Service Day
- October 7th-11th - Spirit Week
- Wednesday, October 9th - No School- Yom Kippur
- Saturday, October 12th - Homecoming (Parade 10am / Football Game 11am / Dance 7-11pm)