We want to improve your muscle strength, coordination, balance and confidence by getting you to regularly perform physical exercise.
During our interview and assessment I gathered that you can perform your ADLs without assistance. This exercise program is for your benefit of strengthening your muscles to help with the health concern of balance.
This may seem like a daunting task but there are a lot of motivators. Exercise will help reduce stress, lose weight, increase balance, improve cardiac function and many more positive outcomes.
We can overcome the barriers by starting off with mild exercise then gradually increase intensity, become familiar with the gym environment, and gain self-confidence.
Some action steps that we will perform are:
- Setting up an exercise routine
- Assist you with planning activities
- Provide direct feedback on performance and improvements
- Gradually progress to more difficult workouts
- Develop good breathing habits to improve cardiovascular function