"Lauren's enthusiasm for books is infectious. She brings authenticity, a good sense of humor, and a little bit of inspirational sparkle to everything she does."
- Leigh Stein, author of Land of Enchantment and The Fallback Plan
"Lauren knows the publishing industry inside and out. I never would have thought about half the things she brought up if I were on my own, nor would I have gotten half as far."
- Lisa Roepe, journalist and writer for Forbes, Fast Company, The Week, Quartz, and more
"Lauren put me at ease and made me believe in my book all over again. The writing process is a lonely journey, and her reassurance that my manuscript [had value] was invaluable to me. I'm honestly at a loss for words to describe my gratitude."
- Liz Posner, writer for Forbes, Salon, Bustle, and more
The elusive world of publishing can be incredibly overwhelming for writers who want to share their work.
Whether you're starting to consider writing a book or have a finished manuscript on your desk, you need honest, actionable advice on how to create your best book and get it on the shelf.
Illuminate your path to success by booking a private BookFlow Session with a professional editor who can tell you exactly how to bring your book to life.
Included in your one-hour BookFlow Session:
- Guidance from a publishing insider who can answer your deepest questions and give honest, real world advice and inspiration
- An objective assessment of your ideas
- An individually-tailored action plan with specific steps to help you achieve your publishing goals
- Your own personal copy of the recorded session to go back and reference at any time
- A peek inside the evolving world of book publishing
- The confidence that comes from knowing exactly what you need to do next
- The calm focus and motivation to make it all happen
- Buy now, book when you're ready: The first BookFlow Sessions open January 7, 2019 with availability extending throughout 2019
For a limited time only, receive 25% off by using the code HAPPYHOLIDAYS at checkout. Valid from 12/12/18 to 12/17/18 only.
How do I know if a BookFlow Session is right for me?
A BookFlow Session is perfect for anyone who is a bit lost in the process of writing a book or getting published. Writers of both fiction and nonfiction have used BookFlow Sessions to:
- Tease out a book idea to see if it is worth writing
- Create a strategy for writing their book that takes into account work, family, and creative energy
- Explore creative obstacles such as writer's block, loss of inspiration, and procrastination
- Gain energy and momentum for a project that has stalled
- Assess if their book needs more work, or is ready to be taken to market now
- Strategize the best way to get their book seen by agents and publishers
- Learn about the differences between trade publishing and self publishing, and discuss which option might be best for them
I'm buying a BookFlow Session as a gift for someone. Do I have to schedule their session for them?
Not at all! When you buy the session, you'll receive a gift certificate that has a code they'll use to book the session. They can schedule their session anytime that suits them within a year of purchase.
For any other questions, email email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Lauren Taylor Shute Editorial, Inc.