Who am I?
- Lifelong learner specializing in Marketing & Communications
- Master Chef, Foodie, and Restaurant Explorer
- Passionate innovator and Wannabe Entrepreneur
As a fourth year marketing student, my goal in life is to gain meaningful experiences through different sources of creativity. I'm constantly pushing myself to discover new sources of creativity and passionate in teaching others on how to find their own passions in life.
What do I do?
- Scholar: Mount Royal University
- Graduation: December 2017
- Undergrad: Business & Administration
- Majoring: Marketing
What Have I done?
- Retail Sales Associate @ Tangerine
- Lead Advisor @ Junior Achievement Company Program.
- Member of Marketing Society @ Mount Royal University
- Adept Web developer @ Lighthouse Labs
I have the desire to...
Expand my creative skills and abilities
Network and connect with others.
Learn more about myself, others, communities and the world.
Pursue new challenges and discover new inspirations.
To teach and pass on my experiences to inspire others.
After reading my story, my hope is that you will explore more about me. That you'll be eager to get in touch with me, as I will be just as eager to meet you. That you'll ask questions and provide me with your insight on life. That you'll find I would be a positive addition to have in your life. Whether it being a brother, friend, mentor, mentee, employer, employee or an acquaintance, just know that I will be more than excited to gain a new relationship and learn more about YOU.