Chief Strategy Officer for A+ Agency
Objective: Come up with a new three year ticket marketing strategy for the Calgary Stampede Rodeo and Grandstand shows specifically targeting millennial demographic.
- Stay within budget of $300,000 per year. Total $900,000 for all three years.
- Competed against two other student agency groups.
- Maintained harmony within the team and resolve all conflicts in a efficient manner.
- Established strict deadlines and conducted weekly meetings with specific result driven tasks.
- Superior attention to detail and ensured project was client ready before deadline.
Result: Successfully pitched our marketing strategy and was selected as the best strategy to be implemented within the next three years.
As a fourth year marketing student, my current goal is to obtain a position where I can apply my knowledge and skills to; create BOLD content, find GOLD within data mining, and make a positive IMPACT.
One day, I see myself walking through a park with my family and see a monument that my team has erected as a part of our marketing strategy. I would take a knee and tell my child "Hey, you see that there? Daddy made that to show the world what I can do." I want to leave a legacy for my loved ones and everyone to be inspired by.
- Scholar: Mount Royal University
- Graduation: December 2017
- Undergrad: Business & Administration
- Majoring: Marketing
- Retail Experience Associate @ Tangerine Bank
- Team Lead @ Inventa Brand Experience
- Lead Advisor @ Junior Achievement Company Program
- General Member @ MRU Marketing Society
- Adept Web developer @ Lighthouse Labs
I have the desire to...
Expand my creative skills and abilities
Network and connect with others
Learn more about myself, others, communities and the world
Pursue new challenges and discover new inspirations
To teach and pass on my experiences to inspire others
After reading my story, I hope that you'll feel my drive and tenacity to deliver results. That you'll be eager to get in touch with me, as I will be just as eager to meet you. That you'll ask questions and provide me with your insight on life. That you'll find a positive addition to your organization. Just know that I'll be more excited to gain a new relationship and learn more about YOU.