Have you ever deal with corrupt Hard drive issues? If Yes, then this blog is for you! In this Blog, I have discussed about the causes of HDD and volume image corruption as well as the reliable solution to get them back effortlessly by using a hard drive image recovery software.
Hard disc or hard drive plays an important role in saving limitless virtual multimedia data at one place like media files, documents, software and much more. Fundamentally, hard disc is the computer’s storage device that helps to store data permanently until you delete or modify the data into it. But just because of some logical or external errors the saved volume image or hard drive data gets corrupted abruptly and becomes inaccessible.
How to Identify Whether Your HDD is Corrupted or Not
• Your system will start freezing and hanging.
• The saved data becomes inaccessible if its corrupted.
• Your system will take too much time to load, restart or shutdown .
• Sudden system shut down is also a clear indication of corrupt HDD.
General Causes of Damaged Hard drive and Volume Image:
If your HDD is corrupted, don't worry! Your data can be recovered! But before that, have a look at the reasons that leads to HDD and volume image corruption explained below.
• Sudden Power Cut: If your system gets power off immediately, then the image or other data may easily get affected.
• Virus Infection: Virus is a kind of program that is usually made to destroy the data. Once your device gets in contact with the virus then it completely damages all the saved data in it and makes it unreadable.
• Over-heated system: If your system is overheated then it can influence internal hard drive equipment as well as volume image and can fail it soon. No matter, whether your hard drive is new or old, overheating can destroy all the data.
• File System Error: It can result in bad sectors on the hard drive and can damage the data permanently.
• Forceful system shut down: If you try to switch off your system forcefully, then also your volume image and the hard disc can easily get corrupted.
What is the best software for hard drive and volume recovery ?
You can easily retrieve your corrupt data by using hard drive image recovery software that is particularly designed to recover corrupt volume and hard disc images easily. Just follow the given below steps to get your images back.
Step 1: Download and install the Hard drive volume recovery tool and launch it.
Step 2: Now choose which data you want to recover i.e. HDD image or Volume image -> Click on Next button.
Step 3: From Hard disc or volume, choose the image file you want to repair-> Press on Open button to proceed.
Step 4: Select the scan mode i.e. Standard or Advanced and fill the custom settings ( optional)-> Tap on Next button.
Step 5: Choose a volume given in the list and mention the Custom Settings for selected volume -> Click on Next button.
Step 7: In the last step, save the recovered image at you desired location and you are done!
Incredible Features of Hard Drive Volume Recovery:
• Facilitates both corrupt volume image and HDD image files recovery.
• Retrieves maximum possible data with less time consumption.
• Completely supports leading file systems, like FAT (FAT16, FAT32 & FAT64), HFS, HFS+ & EXTX, and NTFS.
• Also offers data recovery services for partition table formats i.e. MBR and GPT.
• Dual scanning and Recovery modes: Standard and Advance.
• Offers tree-structured preview of recovered volume and hard drive images files.
• Supports almost all latest Windows-based operating system, that involves Win 10 also.