City Barbeque Fishers Dine-to-Donate
Eat barbeque and support Southeastern Elementary’ s PTO —giving back never tasted so good!
- DATE OF FUNDRAISER: Monday, September 13, 2021
- LOCATION: City Barbeque FISHERS, 9367 Ambleside Drive, Fishers, IN 46038
On September 13 at City Barbeque FISHERS, we'll get 20% of the proceeds from every order we bring in!
Ordering in person? Show this message to the cashier at checkout (either a printout or just on your phone).
Ordering online or in the app? Use code FundA at checkout at https://www.citybbq.com/order for pickup on September 13th. Once you enter the code, you must click the red + button to apply the fundraiser code to your order (see example below).
Ordering over the phone? Ask to apply code FundA when you provide your payment information.
Remember: all orders must be picked up on September 13 from City Barbeque Fishers for it to count toward our fundraiser.
Spirit Wear Sale Ends Soon
BACK-TO-SCHOOL BLOWOUT SALE!
All Southeastern Elementary School spirit wear is 30% off, but time is running out! New designs have just been released and orders ship direct to your home via FedEx. Shop Now!
- Tees from $16.99 ($22.09)
- Hoodies from $29.99 ($38.99)
- Free Shipping on all orders over $100
Popsicles on the Playground with Samano's Food Truck and Flower Pick-up
Join the PTO Wednesday, September 22 at 6-7:30 p.m. for a night of playing on the Southeastern playground, catching-up with old friends and making new!
Let the kids play while the parents talk! Please park in front of the building and follow the sidewalk around back to the playground. Feel free to bring balls, jump ropes, etc.
- Popsicles will be provided for free while supplies last.
- Samano's Food Truck will be on hand for families to purchase food!
- All grade levels welcome!
- You can pick-up your Fall Flowers at the same time. (Pre-order Required)
- Guardians are responsible for watching their own children and communicating allergies to volunteers passing out popsicles.
- The building and bathrooms will not be available.
We're Fundraising with Mabel's Labels!
Get ready to go back to class with Mabel's Labels! Support our fundraiser by taking advantage of exclusive deals on Mabel's Labels durable, waterproof school labels. campaigns.mabelslabels.com
Questions: Contact PTO Board Member Whitney Chacon or email@example.com.
Southeastern Elementary PTO is officially an option for your Kroger Rewards!
To Use the Kroger Community Rewards Program: Visit http://www.kroger.com. Once logged in to your Kroger account, search for SOUTHEASTERN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PTO either by name or CY099 and then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
Support Southeastern Elementary on AmazonSmile
Did you know you can support Southeastern Elementary when you shop on Amazon! Click below to link your account to the Southeastern PTO! Remember when you shop Amazon, to shop through https://smile.amazon.com/.
How to turn on AmazonSmile in the mobile app:
- Join AmazonSmile: If you are not already an AmazonSmile member, sign up on your web browser. Simply select your favorite charity to start generating donations, at no cost to you.
- Get the app: Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app on your phone. You can find it in the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.
- Turn on AmazonSmile: Open the app and find ’Settings’ in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
PTO Angel Fund
In the fall of 2019, the PTO Executive Board, working closely with Mrs. Chastain, Mrs. Monkul and Mrs. Smith, determined it would be beneficial to create an Angel Fund to support those Southeastern students whose families may be going through a difficult time and are in need or may be financially less fortunate. The PTO views the Angel Fund as an extension of our dedicated efforts to assist Southeastern families who might not be able to fully afford the expenses of the wonderful activities and events our school has to offer.
- Mon., Sep. 6 - Labor Day: No Students or Staff
- Thu., Sep. 9, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Mon., Sep. 13 - City BBQ Dine-to-Donate
- Wed., Sep. 15 - Spirit Wear Discount Ends
- Wed., Sep. 22, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 6-7:30 p.m. - Fall Flower Pickup/
- Wed., Sep. 22, 6-7:30 p.m. - Popsicles on the Playground and Samano's Food Truck Dine-to-Donate
- Fri., Sep. 24 - eLearning Day/Staff PD
- Fri., Oct. 1 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Oct. 14, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Mon., Oct. 18 - Fri., Oct. 22 - Fall Break
- Thu., Oct. 28 - Fall Deadline for Physical BoxTops
- Fri., Nov., 5 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Nov. 11, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., Nov. 12 - eLearning Day/Staff PD
- Wed., Nov. 24 - Fri., Nov. 26 - Thanksgiving Break
- Fri., Dec. 3 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Dec. 9, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., Dec. 17, Staggered Times by Grade - Winter Class Party
- Fri., Dec. 17 - Last Day before Winter Break
- Tue., Jan. 4 - First Day after Winter Break
- Fri., Jan. 7 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Jan. 13, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Mon., Jan. 17 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day: No Students or Staff
- Fri., Feb. 4 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Feb. 10, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., Feb. 18 - eLearning Day/Staff PD
- Mon., Feb. 21 - Presidents Day: No Students or Staff
- Thu., Feb. 24 - Spring Deadline for Physical BoxTops
- Fri., Mar. 4 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Mar. 10, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Thu., Mar. 31 - Explorer Day
- Fri., Apr. 1 - Fri., Apr. 8 - Spring Break
- Thu., Apr. 14, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., Apr. 29 - eLearning Day/Staff PD
- Apr. - Spring Flower Sale
- Apr. - Supply Kit Sale Starts
- Mon., May 2 - Fri., May 6 - Staff Appreciation Week
- Fri., May 6 - Explorer Day
- Thu., May 12, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Thu., May 19, Staggered Times by Grade - K-3rd Spring Class Party
- Fri., May 20 - 4th Grade Celebration
- Fri., May 20 - Last Day for Students
Additional Events Coming Soon...
- Experience-to-Donate (Monthly)
- Hangouts/Movie Night (By Grade Level)
Created with images by congerdesign - "apples red pair" • Julian Hanslmaier - "Federleicht"