MurderHouse is a Metal band from Omaha, NE, comprised of former members of Break Maiden, Furiosity, and Black on High. The band was formed in late 2014 by Bob Harman, Jake Loehr, and Wes Graffius, who were looking to tap their head-banging roots and move in a heavier direction with their music. They soon added the talents of vocalist Jeremy Krieg and bassist James Doke.
With a finalized lineup, the newly formed band began to quickly write songs and decided to record a 4-song EP during the summer of 2015 – all of this transpiring before ever playing a single show. They released their self-titled EP, The MurderHouse EP, along with their explosive live debut in August 2015.
In the first year of the band's existence, MurderHouse quickly moved up the ranks, sharing the stage with some of the region's top acts and supporting national bands touring the area. They are known for delivering a physically intense performance, which has allowed them to secure a steady stream of local and out of town dates.
Currently the band is supporting their follow up EP to their self titled effort in August 2017. Properly titled, The Accomplice, is sure to please existing fans of the band while expanding their fan base, as MurderHouse has expanded and refined upon their signature sound. Most recently, the Omaha Entertainment and Art Awards nominated MurderHouse in their newly created category, Best Metal.
In 2 Years We Have...
- provided support for the following regional and national bands: Green Death, SAUL, Mushroomhead, Narcotic Self, Prong, Bloodcow, Dope, (həd) p.e., and Powerman 5000.
- play over 20 shows across Omaha, NE, Lincoln, NE, and Sioux City, IA.
- recorded and released 2 EPs, The MurderHouse EP (2015) and The Accomplice (2017).
- been featured and had music played on local radio programs.
- had BadassConcerts.com review our first song off the MurderHouse EP, Reject.
- been nominated by the Omaha Entertainment and Art Awards for Best Metal Category.