1. How important is it to relax and be yourself around other young adults? Is it sometimes difficult when you’re trying to make a good impression?
2. How important is it that your boy/girlfriend shares your faith and values? Do you think you can change or convert him or her? (Tip 9)
3. Do you agree with the idea of being friends first? (Tip 10)
4. Are group dates a good idea? (Tip 11) What ideas can you come up with for good group dates?
5. Is chivalry dead? Ladies, do you enjoy or want to be treated like a lady? Gentlemen, do you enjoy or want to be the heroic knight, or is that too old fashioned? (Tip 12)
6. Do you believe Tip 16 is true—that you won’t be able to see the other person clearly when you’re deep in a relationship? Can you commit to asking someone(s) their honest opinion and take their advice seriously? Or do you think no one will understand the relationship except the two of you?
7. Tips 18-20—Do you know anyone like this? Have you ever done this?
8. Briefly review tips 24-35—the “don’ts” of dating. Have you or anyone you know done any of these? Why do you think they do? How can these pitfalls be avoided?