Please follow the new SFHS Administration Instagram account to see all the wonderful happenings at SFHS @sfhs_admin
- April 19: Pole Vault Meet @ SF
- April 20: School Community Council 11:00
- April 20: Baseball @ Provo
- April 20: Softball vs. Provo
- April 20: Tennis vs. Salem Hills
- April 20: Soccer vs. Payson
- April 21: Girls Lacrosse @ Wasatch
- April 21: Boys Lacrosse vs. Wasatch
- April 21: Softball vs. Bear River
- April 22: Golf @ Wasatch
- April 22: Tennis @ Wasatch
- April 22: Baseball vs. Provo
- April 22: Softball @ Wasatch
- April 22: Soccer vs. Maple Mountain
- April 23 & 24: Tennis @ Spanish Fork Tournament
- April 23 & 24: Track @ Tiger Trials @ Orem High School
- April 23: HFAN 6:00-11:00
- May 18th Scholarship Assembly (seniors)
- May 21st Yearbook Day/last day for seniors
- May 24th Graduation practice
- May 26th Graduation @ SF Fairgrounds 10 AM
- May 28th Last day of school (half day)
- Utah Aspire Plus Test: We will be administering the Aspire Plus Test to our Sophomore students in the beginning of May. Please look for an email from Mr. Spainhower in the next few days for detailed information and final plans.
- Photo for Sports Media: Have you ever wanted to be on the sideline at a football game! Love the smell of the fresh cut grass on the 9th hole of the golf course. Do you find yourself cheering for your friends during a drill down at a Drill Competition? Does being the dugout during a state playoff baseball game sound like your kind of fun? If so you are in luck. Sports media is a rapidly growing field. This is especially true because we live in a society that thrives on technology which is constantly evolving. People, and more specifically, sports fans want quick access to information about their favorite teams. Sports are a huge part of Spanish Fork High School. Parents, players, students, and fans want to be able to access information about their teams in the blink of an eye. This includes statistics, rosters, stories, photos, and more. Next year SFHS will have a brand new stadium and it's your chance to be one of the first students to experience it in all its glory. That's not all that's new though. Next year at Spanish Fork High we will be offering a “Photography for Sports Media” class. As a Sports Media Photographer you will have the opportunity to be right in the middle of all of the action. Your photographs will be featured on the schools social media and possibly local Spanish Fork media. It will also be displayed around the school. Talk to your counselors to sign up for this class and be the first to represent our school as we unveil the new stadium next year!
- HFAN Tickets: We are excited to announce that we will be having HFAN this year. We will have HYPNO hick, carnival games, and a movie and stomp on the football field on April 23 from 6-11. Get your tickets for 15 dollars at the finance office or pay $20 at the gate. It is going to be the party of the year. Masks will be required but you will not need to be tested.
- Donation for Detention Credit: As a part of HFAN week, starting April 19th through April 23rd, you can pay off your detention hours. For a donation of $5 you can eliminate one hour of detention. You can pay off up to three hours of detention, or a total of $15, but you only have HFAN week to do it, so act quickly!
- Detention Hours: Those students who have more than 3 hours of detention will not be able to participate in the graduation ceremony. Please begin working off detention hours if you currently have more than 3. Detention hours can be made up during Don Hour or before school or during lunch. Please work with one of your teachers to set up a time. Also students will not be able to pick up their yearbook early if they have more than 3 hours.
- SFHS YouTube Channel: Please subscribe to SFHS YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIxe-gBYrHZUKyWe1u2OR4A to help us get 1000 subscribers. This will help in being able to livestream events.
- MTECH’s registration date is April 20, 2021 at 8:00am for the fall semester. This registration date is for all defined entry classes (Automotive, Digital Marketing & Analytics, Pharmacy, CNA, EMT, Dental, Culinary, etc.) All other OE/OE Programs (Medical Assistant, IT, etc.) will register a month before the class begins. We are thrilled to announce that we have now opened up for individual in-person tours again! This is a great opportunity for students to come see our labs and classrooms, and see if MTECH is a good fit for them. Your student can make a tour appointment at any of our campuses at mtec.edu/tours. If an in-person tour appointment doesn’t work for your student, they can also make an appointment to speak with an MTECH recruiter over the phone. They can make this appointment at the same link, mtec.edu/tours.
UVU is coming on Thursday April 22nd during lunch to come and give information to students who are planning on attending UVU. They will be here from 11-11:35 to give information regarding UVU orientation, meeting with academic advisors, class registration, deferring enrollment, housing/transportation, UVU resources, and student involvement. If you have any questions, please let your counselor know. Lunch will be provided and it will be first come, first serve.
The Infinite Campus App is the most effective tool for parents, students, and other community members to stay engaged and stay connected to critical school-related information anywhere and anytime from a mobile device. The easy-to-use design app allows you to see what is happening in the classroom so you can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. Campus Student and Campus Parent are designed to provide real-time access to student information.
Attendance Office Number: 801-798-4070
- Detention Hours: On November 2 SFHS started calculating detention hours for students. For every tardy there will be 15 minutes added to students detention hours, 30 minutes for a late tardy, 60 minutes for an unexcused absence, and 90 minutes for a sluff. We are still encouraging students who are sick to stay home, but please call attendance at 801.798.4060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to excuse the absence. If students go above 3 hours of detention they will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities. If they are below 3 hours they do not need to serve detention. Students should serve detention with their teachers during Don Hour or before school. Please make arrangements with your teacher if you need to serve outside of this time. We will not have a detention lab going at this time. We will send out a weekly email with the student's total number of detention hours. Please reach out if you have any questions. SFHS Administration
- Please check your email weekly to get updates on your students detention hours. If you do not receive an email then your student currently has zero hours
- Athletic Surveys: Just wanting to let everyone know that we are going to start implementing athletic surveys. Our plan is to survey all of our athletes over the next several weeks. This week we will be pulling down fall sport athletes for a quick survey, the survey will be 10 minutes or less.
* School Fees can be paid either online at MySchoolFees.com or by coming to the finance office Monday-Friday between 7:30am-3:00pm. (Fees for Secondary schools are not available on Infinite Campus.)
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel so that we can get 1000 followers. This helps to be able to live stream events.