Please follow the new SFHS Administration Instagram account to see all the wonderful happenings at SFHS @sfhs_admin
- Dec. 3-7: SFHS Production of Stage Door 7:00
- Dec. 3: Boys and Girls Basketball @ SFHS 7:00 (2 tickets per student participant only) Games will be livestreamed or available on Facebook after the game
- Dec. 4: Boys Basketball @ Crimson Cliffs
- Dec. 4: Girls Basketball @ Mountain Crest
- Dec. 4-5: SFHS Tree Fest (online silent auction)
- Dec. 5: Drill at Davis High School
IF STUDENTS DETENTION HOURS ARE 3 OR UNDER THEY DO NOT NEED TO SERVE DETENTION
- Girls Lacrosse: Those female students who are interested in playing girls lacrosse please sign up in the front office. We need to know how many are interested so we can plan for the Lacrosse season in the spring.
- Regents Scholarship: Application for the Regents Scholarship opened on November 16. For this year an ACT score is no longer required. The priority deadline is December 4th and the final deadline is February 1st.
- Quarantined Students: A student, teacher, or staff member who was exposed at school to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 may return to work at a school or in-person learning if he or she meets ALL of the following: 1. The school verifies the student, teacher or staff member who was exposed and the person who tested positive were both wearing a face mask as defined by the State Public Health Order on masks in schools. 2. The quarantined student, teacher, or staff member has a negative COVID-19 test result (must be a PCR or antigen test, not an antibody test). The test result must be from at least 7 days after the last exposure to the person who tested positive. 3. The student, teacher, or staff member does not have symptoms of COVID-19. The Low Risk Test and Return protocol does not apply to students, teachers, staff, or settings that are exempt from the State Public Health Order on masks in schools. If the student, teacher, or staff member who was exposed meets ALL three criteria he or she may return to work, school or related activities, if the employee or the parents of the student choose. If the person does not meet ALL three criteria or chooses not to get tested, he or she should quarantine at home for 14 days from the last day of exposure. Anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19 and comes back to school must continue to watch for symptoms. If employees or students get symptoms, they should isolate at home and call their healthcare provider. These guidelines only apply to exposures that occur at school.
- Sterling Scholar Information:
- December 2nd--Sterling Scholar Photos @ 7:45 am in the cafeteria
The Infinite Campus App is the most effective tool for parents, students, and other community members to stay engaged and stay connected to critical school-related information anywhere and anytime from a mobile device. The easy-to-use design app allows you to see what is happening in the classroom so you can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. Campus Student and Campus Parent are designed to provide real-time access to student information.
Attendance Office Number: 801-798-4070
- Detention Hours: On November 2 we started calculating detention hours for students. For every tardy there will be 15 minutes added to students detention hours, 30 minutes for a late tardy, 60 minutes for an unexcused absence, and 90 minutes for a sluff. We are still encouraging students who are sick to stay home, but please call attendance at 801.798.4060 or email email@example.com to excuse the absence. If students go above 3 hours of detention they will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities. If they are below 3 hours they do not need to serve detention. Students should serve detention with their teachers during Don Hour or before school. Please make arrangements with your teacher if you need to serve outside of this time. We will not have a detention lab going at this time. We will send out a weekly email with the student's total number of detention hours. Please reach out if you have any questions. SFHS Administration
- Winter sports: Please look on our social media accounts and website for links to watch our athletes compete.
* School Fees can be paid either online at MySchoolFees.com or by coming to the finance office Monday-Friday between 7:30am-3:00pm. (Fees for Secondary schools are not available on Infinite Campus.)