With spreading concern and uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic, and an unprecedented public and governmental reaction to the pandemic, we wanted to reach out to you and let you know where CPI stands. We at CPI know that in the days ahead the nation will be relying, as always, upon its law enforcement and public safety. And law enforcement and public safety will be relying, as always, upon CPI.
We are prepared, and we are ready.
CPI will remain operational throughout the crisis and continue to serve the needs of our customers. CPI has created and published an internal COVID-19 response plan and we are implementing that plan to keep our employees and the people we work with healthy, safe, and productive. CPI has several features that make our ability to respond to this crisis strong:
CPI has a pre-existing, familiar, and practiced remote work and support capability that features:
- CJIS compliant unique user identification for remote access
- CJIS compliant advanced authentication for remote access
- CJIS compliant non-split-tunneling FIPS 140-2 encrypted VPN for remote access
- CPI’s staff are provided company-owned laptops for secure remote access without the use of personal equipment, as dictated by CJIS policy
6x8 working cubicle sizes
- This meets the current social distancing recommendations for separation between people
- Our workspace was deliberately designed with collaboration spaces and conferencing rooms that can be used as quarantine areas
- Our support center seating area is large, providing far more than the 6 ft separation between people recommended, and we do not share equipment between support center staff - everyone has their own equipment assigned to them
- We have a pre-existing, familiar, and practiced method for remote collaboration through our adoption of video conferencing, voice communication, and screen sharing
- CPI's CJIS certified and background-checked cleaning crew has been engaged with extra measures to keep our workspace as clean and safe as possible
- We are screening visitors to our space to ensure they have not recently traveled to an outbreak area, are not symptomatic of COVID-19, and have no reason to believe they have been exposed to COVID-19
- We know that you have come to count on this level of CJIS compliance, flexibility, expert knowledge, and preparedness from CPI. We are proud of our ability to respond to the current crisis. Your trust in us is well placed. We remain capable of, and committed to, fully supporting our contractual agreements, our maintenance and support, our on-prem deployments, and our SaaS solutions, whatever the challenges may be in the days to come.
CPI Offering Free OpenFox® Messenger Emergency Management Licenses.
With spreading concern and uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic, CPI is responding by enabling our law enforcement & public safety customers to execute tasks remotely.
Introducing OpenFox® Messenger Emergency Management Licenses.
CPI is currently offering OpenFox® Messenger Licenses to federal, state, & local agency users at NO COST for 60 days. Get additional OpenFox® Messenger Emergency Management Licenses now for use on remote workstations or to facilitate higher workloads.
That's right! The Emergency Management Licenses are $0 and automatically expire in 60 days.
Sign up NOW by submitting the form in the supplied link:
We are proud of our ability to respond to the current crisis. Your trust in us is well placed. We remain capable and fully committed to supporting our law enforcement communities across the U.S.A. and beyond.
Please email all inquiries to email@example.com
Be well and stay healthy!