- Attendance for the 2019 NAIA Division I National Championship was 44, 934, the largest overall attended National Championship since 1992.
- The Tigers claimed their third National Championship title and the first since 2013.
- The 20-point spread was the largest in the title game since 2015.
- Eljay Cowherd of Georgetown (Ky.) finished with 45 total assists in the National Championship, which was three away from tying the championship record.
Georgetown vs. Carroll
- The Tigers were led in scoring by Eljay Cowherd's 15 points. Troy Steward (11) and Chris Coffey (10).
- Cowherd added five assists for Georgetown.
- Georgetown cruised to a 20-point win despite going 2-for-10 from the 3-point line.
Georgetown vs. Carroll Cont.
- Match Burnham led the Fighting Saints with 17 points. Burnham led the National Championship with 23.4 points per game (three game played minimum).
- Dane Warp (11) and Matt Wyman (10) added double figures for Carroll.
- The Fighting Saints were limited to 5-of-17 (18.5-percent) from the 3-point line.
- Dedrian Parmer, Science & Arts (Okla.)
- Luke Layhew, Pikeville (Ky.)
- Brandon Crawford, William Carey (Miss.)
- Callum Lawson, Arizona Christian
- Dana Abe, Lewis-Clark State (Idaho)
- Matt Wyman, Carroll (Mont.)
- Troy Steward, Georgetown (Ky.)
- Eljay Cowherd, Georgetown (Ky.)
- Chris Coffey, Georgetown (Ky.)
- Chuck Taylor Award and Tournament MVP: Chris Coffey, Georgetown (Ky.)
- Team Sportsmanship Award: William Carey (Miss.)
- NAIA Division I Men's Basketball National Player of the Year: Jeff Garrett, LSU Shreveport (La.)
- NAIA Coach of the Year: Chris Briggs, Georgetown (Ky.)
- Charles S. Stevenson Hustle Award: Javontae McDavid, William Carey (Miss.)
- NABC-NAIA Coach of the Year: Ryan Moody, Benedictine (Kan.)