- the expression of imagination;
- understood as revolutionary creativity, seriously meant to change the reality of an increasingly material world.
- it is not the real world;
- it is a beautiful veil that hides the eternal truth of the Divine Spirit;
- it provides the poet with beautiful images, such as the wind;
- the favourite refuge from the disappointment and injustice of the ordinary world;
- the interlocutor of the poet’s melancholy dreams and of his hopes for a better future.
The poet is:
- a prophet;
- a Titan challenging the cosmos;
- his task is to help mankind to reach an ideal world.