5 things to know when shipping from China
Vector’s partnership with EverOk adds a level of certainty and quality assurance to every deal.
We make sure suppliers are legitimate - We demand a virtual tour of the facility and confirm supplier is manufacturing according to the FDA CGMP regulations along with all required certificates, licenses, etc.
Work with a professional and well-established logistics company -As demand spikes it will be critical to make bookings and guarantee space.
Having one dedicated project leader will be key to guarantee an exceptional service & minimize overall costs.
Keep close track of purchase orders and manufacturing schedules – it is important to follow up with suppliers daily to avoid delays; it is key to have an independent 3rd party company auditing the process (in person if possible).
Work with companies that have presence in both countries – poor coordination between logistic companies will lead to delays and extra charges
We can help minimize overall costs by …
- Leveraging volume & consolidating orders to lock down space with air carriers and suppliers
- Having less brokers (eliminating middlemen)
- Airfreighting to different / best airports
- Reducing transaction costs (1 fixed fee)
…while improving overall efficiency by:
- Streamlining processes (fewer emails, fewer calls, easier transactions, etc..)
- Providing 24 / 7 access to our project manager
- Reducing complexity
- Improving communication and accountability
In summary, we will get things done while helping people during this challenging time. Working with us will:
- Bring transparency into process – one upfront fixed brokerage fee
- Ensure buyers are vetted (including funds in escrow and paymaster)
- Ensure seller does not engage in "profiteering“
- Provide direct communication with the buyer (protected by NDAs & non circumvents)
- Provide all legal documents and communication signed up front and handled by a 3rd party law firm
- Provide SGS process of verification on both ends (for larger deals)
- Confirm all certifications for all products are present for sale to be complete
- Ensure you have one point of contact for all logistics for each transaction
- Ensure total transparency in every step of the deal and supply chain
General deal structure & approach
Process structured to help companies close multi-million $ USD deals safely
We are here to help companies & organizations of all sizes. For “smaller” transactions process can be expedited skipping a few components:
Below is a list of some of the more requested products we are currently shipping... however, we can help you source whatever you might need.
Vector partnered with Earth Wave for all trading services
As a Minority Certified Supplier, your entity may be entitled to certain benefits by doing business with Vector.
We value honesty and transparency.
(404) 554- 1150