We visit early in the morning so you have the site all to yourself to explore. Your guide will share photo insights tailored to your needs, reveal our favourite vantage points to help you improve your travel photography.
Explore and photograph one of Canada's most iconic landmarks with the beautiful dawn rising up over the North Atlantic
Throughout the tour we give you the time to wander and soak in the salted ambience of this truly magical place. We'll explore the lighthouse, the 206 year old fishing village, view the sculpture work of Bill deGarthe, and wander the cliffs along the coastline.
We push you to see things differently. to find Random beauty in the least obvious places
Our tours are not just for photographers or artists. No matter your skill level or interest in photography, our tours are designed for people who want take their time and truly experience a a place through the eyes of a local.
Peggy's Cove Morning Light Tour
tours Start at $115.00 CAD + tax per person
- Early pick-up & departure from downtown Halifax for a 5+ hr half-day tour
- Licensed return transport with a local photographer to & from Peggy's Cove
- Our early start means we avoid the crowds later in the day
- Explore & photograph the unique villages & landscapes nearby
- Maximum group size is 10 unless you have a larger private event
- Smaller groups mean we can customize the day & do things different
- See historic images of Peggy's Cove from the NS Archives
- Complimentary beverages (bottled water, juice, pop, etc.)
- Each guest receives a complimentary gift pack & custom postcards
- Start times vary throughout the year & can be changed upon request
- Kids 12 & under are 50% off
- Private tours and discounts for groups of 5 or more are available
We can make the unusual happen with a boat tour, custom picnic or even a helicopter adventure to make your day even more incredible!
2017 © Picture Perfect Tours