The NHS: An Evolving Challenge
The NHS is one of the landmark institutions of the British public sector providing comprehensive clinical services across the spectrum of health and social care.
An ageing population, increasing chronic disease burden and restricted budgets requires a novel approach to increase efficiency whilst maintaining service quality.
Enterprise health information technology projects and organisational mergers are seen as key to managing the service demands of the NHS in England.
Our Expertise is the NHS
At AbedGraham we have trained, practiced and advised extensively within and about the NHS and its focus on information technology. Our expertise of the NHS is based on a nuanced understanding of:
- The Health and Social Care Act 2012
- NHS Information Board Standards
- The NHS Standard Contract
- NHS England, HSCIC, Monitor & CQC
- Clinical engagement management
- Workflow mapping
- IT implementation & benefits realisation
- The devolved national health systems