2nd Grade Supply List
You do not need to put name on supplies
- 3 packs of number 2 pencils (Ticonderoga brand recommended, no mechanical pencils or personal sharpeners)
- 2 packs of crayons
- 1 pack of colored pencils (Twistables recommended – no sharpening required!)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 4 pack of large glue sticks or 8 small glue sticks
- 1 three ring binder (any color). 1 inch, clear pocket on front with pockets on inside (you may want to buy one extra while prices are low, these tend to wear out quickly)
- 1 package of rectangle erasers
- 1 pencil pouch, with reinforced rings (no plastic cases – these don’t fit very well in desk with all other materials)
- 5 three prong, two pocket folders – red, blue, green, yellow, orange
- 5 composition books, wide ruled (It is helpful if you can get red, blue, green, yellow, black composition books)
- 1 pair headphones or ear buds – we will keep these in the classroom for computer use. Students tend to prefer headphones as they are more comfortable.
- Back pack (no wheels)
Please keep a set of supplies at home as well to use as needed for homework or projects.
Wish List Items
- hand sanitizer
- Lysol wipes
- dry erase markers
- extra pencils
- Ziploc baggies (snack size, quart size, and gallon)
- white copy paper, colored card stock (neon and primary colors)
Classroom donations are gladly accepted and a great way to help me replenish supplies as they run out throughout the year.
Created with images by Bru-nO - "colored pencils pens colour pencils" • rob791 - "ruler pencil pens" • TeroVesalainen - "thought idea innovation"