Thank you for being a supportive client of Stefanie Lynn Photography & The Pouting Room by Stefanie Lynn. With the reopening of the studio I want to reassure my clients that I am taking precautions & following the guidelines of the CDC to protect myself, my stylist & my clients. Due to the crisis of Coronavirus, we have all been forced to change the way we live our lives. I would like to share with you what I am doing to ensure your safety and health. Please take the time to read the guidelines below to ensure a safe & fun photo session.
* Clients: I will ask ask the following screening questions prior to your session: Have you had a cough? Have you had a fever? Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days? Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined? IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PHOTOGRAPH YOU, your appointment will need to be rescheduled (AT A MINIMUM OF 2 WEEKS OUT) for the safety of everyone.
* By appointment only: The studio will hold to strict appointment times, allowing sufficient time to sanitize photographic equipment and common areas after each client session. Only one client (and family) will be allowed in studio facilities at any given time. If the session is held offsite, only one client (and family) will be staged in the immediate area.
* Temperature Checks: Please expect your temperature to be taken upon arrival. Temperature checks will be conducted with a No-Touch Forehead Thermometer for each photographic client (including each member of the family present) prior to each session. Any subject or family member with a fever exceeding 100.4 degrees will be rescheduled.
*Waiver: All clients should expect to sign a waiver prior to your photography session. This waiver releases any liability to Stefanie Lynn Photography and its employees of the potential risk of contracting the virus.
*Personal Protective Equipment: The use of PPE such as masks and gloves will be used while working with clients.
* Social distancing / No touch: I will maintain social distancing, using no-touch posing methods when at all possible. Until further notice is received from the CDC and other health officials, the maximum gathering for a photographic shoot of 10 or fewer persons will be observed.
*Adherence to sanitation protocols: Standard sanitation protocols prior to each client should include but not be limited to:
- Washing hands regularly before and after photographic sessions
- Sanitation of all props, chairs, benches with which a client may come into contact
- Sanitation of restroom/dressing facilities if available to clients in-studio
- Sanitation of common areas, including door knobs (interior and exterior), counter tops, pens and pencils, tablets and monitors
- Removal of unnecessary paper products or décor (magazines, newspapers, extraneous sales materials)
We are all in this together. In order to serve you to the standards above and to keep everyone involved safe we all need to abide by these guidelines. Please follow and support all these practices during this sensitive time.
Thank you! Stefanie