try new foods, If you don't like something don't throw it away instead give it to someone who needs food, Realize that if you aren’t going to like it or eat it because you are a picky eater don’t take it, Realize that if you aren’t going to like it or eat it because you are a picky eater don’t take it, If you have tried something before and didn't like it try it again, DON'T BE PICKY
We learned that there are many ways to prevent picky eaters, but what are the benefits of not being a picky eater?
- If you try new foods you may not like them and end up wasting the food.
- If you do end up liking the food then there will be less food waste.
- You can cook the food to make it look more appetizing.
- There are many times when people stay to the same foods a lot, or don't like going out of their comfort zone. but studies show that it is much more healthy to have a diverse diet, and to try new foods.
- Maybe occasionally eating a food that you may not like
- Not having enough food in the house/around you
- You might be allergic to some foods
- Negative behaviors