For some reason I decided digging my layout was my best option
This is me struggling with the bay windows and the size in general
Windows are done! Still struggling with scale
At this point I committed to the layout and began building walls and putting in carpet
At this point I was moving to the upstairs rooms
Starting to develop upstairs
Other upstairs rooms
This is after the interior is finished, now the only thing left is outside and the roof!
Wooooooooo! now only a few more outside details
some challenges along the way
- The coloring was pretty difficult because in the show the house changed overtime
- I lost my house once...that sucked
- It was hard to do a lot of the interior furniture! Especially because of the size of some of the rooms
- It was hard to find compromises between the layout of the house and mincrafts capabilities
- Buckets of water aren't for the inside of houses...