- All open reqs closed
- Hiring drive was conducted on Saturday 22nd April.
- 5 additional heads have been hired in TP Jaipur.
- Training has been kicked off.
- Sonam Lohani (SME) would travel to Jaipur for nesting period.
- Travel expenses to be covered as part of TP.
- Expected go-live - Ist week of May.
- Work is on in full-swing.
- Impacts Review scheduled every Monday for next three weeks to cover details of changes. Same would be incorporated in the training modules.
- Test Survey results to be assimilated this week for review. Meredith to share the details later in the week.
- Queue formation activity in progress.
- English changes would go-live on 3rd May
- Other regions are tentative for 10th May (based on English results)
- EMEA/LATAM IVR with CCT prioritized skills pushed to 10-May in conjunction with regional language roll-out.
Employee Onboarding (partnering with engineering team)
- Partnering with People Resources team to carve out a module where new hires in engineering team would spend a day with Customer Care team.
- DME and DMA BU in India have given their nods to participate.
- Aim- leverage co-location and develop 'customer-in' perspective.
- Venkat, Mohit, Rajiv and I are engaged to carve-out the specifics of engagement.
- Expected roll-out to first batch - third week of May.
- Official launch happened on 20th April with speakers from Govt.
- Next Steps- drive participation