We are looking for a Head of Delivery / Project Management to be part of our team. If you consider yourself a person with initiative, self-taught and eager to continue growing this is your opportunity. Keep reading and send us your CV!
- Take ownership of projects execution and delivery across the entire organization.
- Lead the Delivery Management Team and drive positive attitude.
- Escalation point for delivery issues. You must involve the executive management team and/or other key stakeholders when necessary, to solve problems and overcome obstacles.
- Maintain overall Delivery Management Team readiness and ability to support corporate business objectives and priorities.
- Identify specific skills, experience and staffing level required for effectively manage and complete all ongoing and future projects and programs within the ROI portfolio.
- Take ongoing ownership of all project-related data in corporate systems and ensure accuracy of reporting related to project progress and results.
- Manage, estimate, and continually improve the Delivery Management processes and procedures for estimation, project execution and project management across all projects and accounts.
- Meet targets for project revenue, profits and global staff utilization.
- Ensure that internal projects and initiatives related to project delivery are aligned with overall business strategy and priorities.
- Work with HR to identify candidates, conduct interviews and make hiring decisions.
- Represent the needs and interests of the Delivery Team to the Executive Team and throughout the organization.
- Provide sales support and contribute to strategy, offerings and sales as needed.
- Proven experience interacting with customer and internal C-level executives.
- Solid knowledge, advanced points of view and 12-15 years hands-on practical experience with project management principles, methods, and techniques in IT industry.
- Senior-level leadership skills and proven experience setting direction and managing highly accomplished program execution teams.
- Proven expertise managing details and balancing multiple projects and tasks.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly self-motivated, organized and disciplined
- Creative and innovative
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to prioritize, lead & execute in a high-pressure environment
- Effective communication
- Easy to solve problems
- Frustration tolerance
- Ability to express ideas
- Organizational capacity
- Careful with the details
- Work under pressure
Why work with us?
- You will collaborate with a great team of professionals that work in a High Performance environment
- You will work in an agency that cares about your well-being, where we value quality of life and trust.
- Our culture is based on Responsibility and Freedom, so the schedule can be flexible and you can work remotely if your responsibilities and tasks allow it.
- In the office you will have free coffee all day and you can even bring your pet. 🐶🐱
- You will have fun and have a good time.
- The development and professional growth you mark or decide, we support you. You decide where you want your career to go and we grow together.
- We are partners Adobe and we are at CDMX