Setting up the tools and A foundation for inbound marketing
SEO principles and Best Practices
SEO, is the key to getting your website discovered via search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. The traditional approach to SEO involves two sets of tactics: on-page SEO and off-page SEO.
- On-page SEO is the strategic implementation of keywords on your website, including in page titles, headers, meta descriptions, and more.
- Off-page SEO, in comparison, refers to improving your website’s overall authority on the web, which is determined by what other websites are linking to you. The goal with off-page SEO is to attract inbound links (or “backlinks”) from relevant, authoritative websites.
- Keyword Research
HOW TO CREATE CONTENT
By creating valuable, high-quality content that’s targeted at specific, well-defined audiences, you’ll do more than attract visitors to your website: You’ll attract the right visitors, who are likely to convert into leads (and customers).
Creating and distributing content is the best way to earn those valuable inbound links that can boost your search rankings and help improve your website’s discoverability.
- Blogging for Business
- Key Components of a Great Blog Post
- Generating Leads With Blogging
- Other Content for Generating Leads
- How to create post for specific platforms
- Leveraging Video
- Social Selling
- Influencer Strategy
- The Art of Social Listening
An important part of leveraging social media for business is to understand what industryrelated conversations are happening online and recognizing when you should respond.
CONVERT VISITORS INTO LEADS
People are visiting your site, but those visits aren’t leading to an increase new customers -- or even new sales leads. So what do you do? Simple: focus on conversion. To do this you will need to:
- Come up with a compelling content offer for your prospects
- Create a call-to-action to promote that offer
- launch a landing page with a form for visitors to provide their information in exchange for that offer.
- Finally, you’ll need to measure and iterate the whole process.
NURTURE LEADS INTO CUSTOMERS
- Email Marketing Best Practices
- Marketing Automation
- List Building
- Personalization & Segmentation