Robin L. Sheppard Field
After 16 seasons at the end of the 2017 season, the Robin L. Sheppard Field was due to be replaced and under went full renovation with a new AstroTurf surface, windscreens, covered benches, and state of the art scoreboard. Coming in the future is new bleacher stands for fans, along with an official press box.
In the Fall of 2021, Trinity College and Robin L. Sheppard Field will be the host site for the NCAA Division III National Championship for Field Hockey.
Quick Facts About Our Program
- 8 NCAA Appearances 2017, 2016, 2009, 2008, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1993
- 14 Consecutive Appearances in the NESCAC Tournament
- 2019 Third Team All American, All New England West Region First Team, & First Team All NESCAC- Kendall Brown '21
- 2019 All New England West Region Second Team- Caelin Flaherty '22
- 20 All-American Honorees, 52 NFHCA All New England West Honorees, 37 All NESCAC Honorees
- Led by NFHCA Hall of Fame Coach, Anne Parmenter (19 seasons)
Trinity College Academic Information
Our expansive and historic campus in Hartford, Connecticut, Trinity College stands on a tradition of independence. Since its founding in 1823, Trinity has been an example of collegiate excellence in the liberal arts and sciences. But we pair this classic approach with modern research and an urban-global perspective to graduate independent, innovative thinkers. And by pursuing our individual interests in a welcoming, small-college culture, we gain confidence in ourselves and friendship in one another.
A top-notch, private education in Hartford, the capital of Connecticut, which offers professional internship placements and meaningful academic and service engagement within a diverse community. With a student to faculty ratio of 10:1 and an average class size of 18 students, Trinity offers over 900 courses in 39 majors. Trinity also offers nine semester study away programs developed by Trinity faculty in Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, New York, Paris, Rome, Shanghai, Trinidad, and Vienna.
The 100-acre historic campus includes the recently restored Long Walk buildings, the oldest example of Collegiate Gothic architecture in America. Our Raether Library and Information Technology Center is one of the largest college libraries in New England, with nearly 1,000,000 books, rare collections, and state-of-the-art media labs.
Trinity College Athletics
Trinity College Athletics boast strong traditions of success on and off the field. With most fields centrally located on campus, it cultivates a strong school spirit and support from the student body and alums, who bleed Trinity blue and gold! There is nothing better than a NESCAC Fall Weekend with field hockey, soccer, and football all in action within 100 yards of each other.
TCFH Recruiting Information
- DUE TO COVID-19, in consultation with the Presidents, the NESCAC Athletic Directors unanimously agreed to PROHIBIT all in person recruiting through JUNE 15th.
- AUTHORIZED: E-mail, phone, electronic, written, and social media communication.
- PROHIBITED: Off campus recruiting and on campus visits by prospective student-athletes.
Trinity Field Hockey Clinics
- We are not able to host any clinics at this time due to COVID-19. Keep checking back for future dates!
- Head Coach: Anne Parmenter
- Assistant Coach: Katie Halsey
- Recruiting E-mail: email@example.com