Broad Coverage, Meaningful Limits
Pioneer’s EPL program combines a broad range of coverages with meaningful limits and valuable risk management services to help farm owners prevent employment related charges. It includes the following:
- Coverage for claims brought by full-time, part-time, temporary and seasonal farm employees, as well as volunteers and applicants for employment.
- Optional third-party coverage for discrimination and harassment claims brought by customers or vendors.
- Portfolio limit options between $50,000 and $250,000, including defense costs within limits.
- Access to dedicated EPL claim specialists.
- Web-based EPL Loss Prevention services to help employers reduce their EPL exposures.
- EPL Legal Advice Helpline that gives employers access to experienced employment attorneys who can provide general council on a range of employment issues in order to prevent legal issues.
Affordable and Easy
Many still think that EPL coverage is high-priced and only suitable for large employers. On the contrary, this EPL program is surprisingly affordable because it is custom tailored for farms.
Coverage is available on a referral basis for employers with 51 to 250 full-time equivalent employees or limit options of $500,000 or $1,000,000.
Created with images by Visionsi - "Farmer is working on the organic farm with dairy cows" • gpointstudio - "Close up of box with ripe vegetables"