San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas Honeymoon
Experience the two sides of one great destination!
San José del Cabo is a resort city on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California peninsula. It’s known for its sandy beaches and colonial buildings. The San José missionary church, rebuilt in 1940, faces Plaza Mijares in the heart of the historic district. Nearby art galleries exhibit work by local artists. East of the city is San José Estuary, a nature reserve with bird species like hummingbirds, ibis and herons.
Cabo San Lucas, a resort city on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California peninsula, is known for its beaches, water-based activities and nightlife. Playa El Médano is Cabo’s main beach, with outdoor restaurants and numerous bars. Past the marina is Land's End promontory, site of Playa del Amor (Lover's Beach) and El Arco, a natural archway in the seacliffs.
Tuesday October 17, 2017
7:45 AM Depart Charlotte, Nc 9:00 AM Arrive Atlanta, Ga
0 stops Duration 1 hr. 15 mins.
9:50 AM Depart Atlanta, Ga 12:05 PM Arrive San Jose Cabo/ Los Cabos, Mexico
0 stops Duration 4 hrs. 15 mins.
Saturday October 21, 2017
12:45 PM Depart San Jose Cabo/ Los Cabos, Mexico 6:27 PM Arrive Atlanta, Ga
0 stops Duration 3 hrs. 42 mins.
9:55 PM Depart Atlanta, Ga 11:13 PM Arrive Charlotte, Nc
0 stops Duration 1 hr. 18 mins.
17-21 October, 2017 - Four (4) Nights
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort
Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD), 12 miles (19 kms).
Set in the exclusive community of Puerto Los Cabos, Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort offers adults a stunning Unlimited-Luxury getaway in Mexico's Baja California Peninsula. The secure community around Secrets Puerto Los Cabos provides striking views of native flora and fauna and miles of unspoiled Pacific Coast beach. The resort boasts 500 spacious suites each with a private balcony or terrace, 24-hour room service, daily refreshed minibar, a Secrets Box for private in-suite dining and more. For added luxury, 150 ocean view suites are reserved for Preferred Club with access to additional privileges including a private lounge, upgraded amenities and minibar service, pillow menu, outdoor Jacuzzi and a host of other extras. Unlimited-Luxury continues throughout the resort where guests are treated to limitless gourmet fare and top-shelf spirits at elegant restaurants, bars and lounges. Indulge in the over 12,000 square foot Secrets Spa by Pevonia and be treated to spa options in 22 treatment rooms, a full service beauty salon or an extensive hydrotherapy circuit. Follow up this rejuvenation at the fully equipped fitness center or by taking part in one of many daily and nightly activities. Choose from a variety of beach, land and water activities, take a dip in one of two main pools, go on a leisurely walk along the 3 mile stretch of unspoiled Pacific Coast beach or catch the live nightly entertainment. Plus, the Puerto Los Cabos community provides, just steps away, a full service Marina with world-class sport fishing and artisan walkway, and the only composite 18-hole golf course in the area. Just 30 minutes from the San Jose International Airport and a mere 10 minutes from the colonial town of San Jose del Cabo, Secrets Puerto Los Cabos offers guests a privileged location both within the resort and throughout the area for an ideal Unlimited-Luxury getaway on the Pacific Coast.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- One king
- Oversized room with separate sitting area
- Preferred Club amenities
- Full bath area with private shower and hydro-tub
- Private, furnished balcony or terrace with Jacuzzi
- Ocean view
- 581 sq. ft.
PREFERRED CLUB PRIVILEGES
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred status and amenities
- Concierge services
- Preferred Club rooms and suites in premium locations
- Daily continental breakfast service in Preferred Lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres served in the lounge
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors in Preferred Lounge
- Pillow menu
- Complimentary newspaper in suite every day (English or Spanish)
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
17 October, Tuesday - Arrive into San Jose Del Cabo where you will be met and taken non-stop to your resort. Spend the day getting acclimated and enjoying all the amenities of Secrets Puerto Los Cabos.
18 October, Wednesday - You are at Secrets, enjoy the Unlimited Luxury!
At Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort, these amenities include:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows you to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more
19 October, Thursday - Time to get out and see some of the sites around Cabo!
Los Cabos in One Day: Sightseeing Tour, Arch Boat Ride, Tequila Tasting and Lunch
Experience the highlights of Los Cabos on this 6-hour tour from Cabo San Lucas. Traveling with an expert guide, ride a glass-bottom boat along the rugged Baja Peninsula to see the spectacular Arch, Lover's Beach and sea lions at Land’s End. Then, enjoy a tequila tasting and glass-blowing demonstration, plus free time to shop in downtown San Lucas before heading to charming San José del Cabo. Savor a mouthwatering Mexican lunch at an authentic restaurant, and then explore the town’s shops and historic buildings at leisure before heading back. Complete with hotel pick up and drop off.