Details - ER DAYS
- Number of ER bed/ 23
- Charting system/MedHost
- Patient nurse ratios/ 4-5/1
- We are averaging 85 pts a day and we hold on average 5 hours in relation to overall volume.
- Occasionally we float to ICU or to be a tech if that’s what is needed but has only happened 9 times in 16 months.
- I have 11, 13, and 15 nurses as well.
- Ratio is 4-5/1 and then acuity associated. So we absorb other pt.’s if pt. is critical or needing a lot of care
- Psych pts only represent 2% of our total volume
Call me for more information!
Dean Henson | Triage Staffing 800.259.9897 x 234