Moved by the Spirit, we seek to carry out God's calling in a new time with bold new initiatives. We will invest in the future ministry of Trinity Lutheran Church in Downtown Moorhead and beyond.
REFRESH OUR FACILITIES
TRINITY LUTHERAN CHURCH: CALLED TO BE A LIGHT...
- By providing a space that is open, illuminated, navigable, and hospitable.
- By providing a facility that is safe, efficient and secure.
- By modifying youth, education and music spaces to meet the needs of our ministries.
- By enhancing our worship spaces, and taking care to preserve those spaces as we respond to new worship opportunities.
- By securing an endowment to provide funding for ongoing facility maintenance, protecting our investment in the future.
Project Scope and Renderings:
- $8.5 Million Building Project
Gathering and fellowship space looking East.
Gathering and fellowship space looking West.
These images and plans will be updated as new information becomes available. This is still very much "a work in progress." Thank you to Jim Cole for his expertise and renderings.
Trinity's Building Committee:
Eric Greiff; Jim Cole; Dee Pretty; Ericka Barnett; Frank Pierce; Kurt Casper; Shellie Simonson-Ulven; Matt Leiseth, Council Rep; Simon Fensom, Pastor
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To update your pledge, either fill out the electronic form or printable card below:
Building upon God’s blessing of our rich history at Trinity, we seek to carry out God’s calling in a new time with bold new initiatives. Our faithfulness and fruitfulness will be measured in many ways, both large and small.